Friday, March 11, 2011

Bitch fest

Background info:
Kristi = best friend / Dominic = her son / Alyssa = her sister & my roommate / Lynn & Phil = her parents & my landlord

I should've known there was trouble in paradise in the very beginning.
I live with someone that has a disability where most people don't live past the age of 8. She is now 20. She recieves disability checks, lives in her parents old house (as in they no longer live there but still pay for almost everything) and parties non-stop.
After living there for 5 weeks bomb #2 gets dropped on me. I won't even get into bomb #1.
Apparently Alyssa has been lying to her mom about a lot of things ever since I moved in.
I would love to go into detail, but this is not the time nor the place, ha.

Before I moved in I was under the impression, because I was flat out told this, that I would be moving in on a trial basis. My move date got moved up because Alyssa was in the hospital and Phil told Kristi to tell me to go ahead and move in so I could get settled in. So I did just that. I was informed today that I was wrong. I was supposed to move some stuff in here and there and not move in for a weeks, but during those few weeks of not living there and having my stuff there that would be the trial basis. Makes sense, right? NOPE.

Supposedly the electricity bill has doubled and I mess with the A/C all of the time according to Alyssa. I informed Lynn that Alyssa has someone stay the night all of the time (not that I care) and that maybe he messes with the A/C. Lynn says that's okay because Alyssa is her daughter and she pays rent. I PAY RENT. I was unaware of this but when you pay rent for a house that you're rent it doesn't entitle you to live comfortably. You shouldn't touch the A/C, have internet access, cable tv, hang pictures on the wall, have guests, etc. But before I moved in the only rule was "no smoking."

They say one thing and then completely turn it around.

So I told her that I would pay for 2 months rent and be out by the end of the month.
Tomorrow is Dominic's birthday party so I will have to see all of them.
I told Lynn to just pretned like I wasn't there tomorrow. Then she started yelling at me telling me that I was being immature. I said "You're yelling at me and I'm being immature?" She laughed and then said "I'm actually standing her sobbing in the mirror trying to figure out how this all happened." WTF?!?!
After that I told her would pay for 6 weeks and be out by this weekend. Well I calculated it up and I've been there for 5 weeks and have paid for 4, so now I only owe for 1 week. So I am going to pay that ASAP and be done with this mess. Such bullshit.

I kind of figured it out, though. Alyssa lived on her own and didn't want a roommate to begin with, so why would she have changed her mind? So she's lying to her mom to either make them kick me out or make me want to leave. Regardless, she won.

I suppose it's a good thing. I didn't like being there anyway. She has parties all of the time, is super messy and has 3 cats. VOMIT.

I'm a nomad. I haven't stayed in one place for longer than 18 months since I was 18. I don't see that stopping now. Trouble follows me everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment